Class Teacher x 3 Posts (2 x Permanent and 1 x Fixed Term for one Year)
- Required September 2022
- Full time
- Suitable for ECTs
The Governors are looking to appoint three excellent, hardworking and enthusiastic class teachers to join our happy and successful school. The positions are suitable for both experienced teachers and outstanding early career teachers who are qualified to teach throughout the primary age range.
We are looking for someone who:
- is a practising Catholic or supportive of the Catholic ethos of our school
- is an excellent classroom practitioner with the ability to inspire, nurture and motivate learners
- is committed to raising standards
- has high expectations of children’s behaviour and attainment
- is innovative, creative, hardworking and forward thinking
- has great communication skills, who can foster positive and supportive relationships with all stakeholders.
We can offer you:
- a friendly and welcoming school where excellence is valued and celebrated
- children who are enthusiastic, positive and enjoy learning
- an Outstanding Catholic School (S48 April 2019)
- the opportunity to work alongside a successful and committed team
- supportive governors and parents / carers
Applications are invited from qualified teaching professionals who have the ability to share their enthusiasm, faith, skills and passion for making a difference to learning outcomes.
We are a Catholic community and strive to place Christ at the Centre of all aspects of school life.
St Robert’s is part of the Bishop Wheeler Catholic Academy Trust. It is a popular school in the spa town of Harrogate, gateway to the Dales. The pupils, staff, parents, governors, parish, Trust and the Diocese positively support the school. The staff are a friendly, supportive and caring team of dedicated professionals. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and strongly encouraged. Please contact Joan Gamble, School Business Manager to make an appointment.
Further details and an application form can be found on the Bishop Wheeler Catholic Academy Trust website www.bishopwheelercatholicacademytrust.org in the vacancies section, or downloaded below. Please email your application by the closing date addressed to the Headteacher
- Closing Date: Monday 16 May 2022, 12 noon
- Interview Date: Thursday 19 May 2022
St Roberts Primary School is committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of all children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.