PE and Sport
PE Vision Statement
At St Roberts we recognise the essential role PE plays in developing a child’s social, emotional and physical development.
Our aim is to provide a rich and engaging PE curriculum that inspires all pupils to succeed and excel in competitive sport and other physically demanding activities. We want to provide opportunities for our pupils to become confident and physically literate in a way which supports their health and well-being enabling them to make healthy lifestyle choices and promote life-long participation in physical activity and sport.
We offer children the opportunity to compete in a range of sports and other activities to develop teamwork, respect, leadership skills and resilience enabling each child to become the best they can be.
We aim to:
- Develop confidence, skills and knowledge
- Develop physical literacy
- Be proud of our achievements
- Promote fair play and respect
- Educate children to improve health and wellbeing
- Engage in competitive sports and activities